The Sacco draws its members mainly from the Architectural Association of Kenya .Membership to the Sacco are also open to their immediate family members and staff of firm members of the Association. The main objective is to provide a platform for savings and credit to members.
- Cultivate a savings culture
- The Sacco provides you with affordable credit products.
- You stand to earn dividends
An upgrading fee of Ksh. 200 shall apply to members upgrading from one membership category to the other.
Annual Subscription for Membership to a Second Chapter will be equivalent to 50% of the Annual subscription fee payable in the respective membership.
How to Join
To enroll as a member, fill the attached application form under the downloads section.
- Pay non refundable Registration fee of ksh. 2500
- Minimum monthly share contributions of ksh. 1,000 Payment Modes
- Deposit to AAK Sacco Account Number: 0-1120199836300 –AAK Co-operative SACCO Ltd, Co-operative Bank, Parliament Road Branch.
- Cheques payable to AAK Co-operative SACCO Ltd.
- Cash. Payable against an official receipt, payable at AAK Secretariat.
- Mpesa Buy Goods Number 723578
- Airtel paybill Nickname: AAKSACCO
AAK CO-OPERATIVE SACCO LTD
The Professional Centre, Parliament Road
P.O. Box 44258 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 20 2224806 Fax: +254 20 2220582
Mobile: 0721 691 337